Monday, November 19, 2007

Feeling Better and No Rumors

Turns out the antibiotic I was on made me feel worse. But once that changed I started feeling better. I'm in kind of a lull right now as far as blogging. There are no rumors yet. It has been kinda nice to not stress this month over whether we'll be in or not. I feel for sure that we've made it in, but of course there is always that little nagging voice of what if they do the smallest batch ever this time. But I'm planning like we are and I starting to get excited. I am hoping to hear of some rumors this week and if I do, I'll write about them.

2 comments:

prechrswife said...

Glad you are feeling better! As for the stage of the month where there are no rumors--I never could decide if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

Anonymous said...

oh, were going...or I will go kick some China butt.....for all of us! :-) I love you, enjoyed yesterday!