Saturday, July 21, 2007

Babysitting

So Mike and I are babysitting for a family in our church this weekend. This family has six children. Two of them are with their parents so we have the privilege of keeping the youngest four. They are 9,8,4,and 18 months. And with my 7,5, and 3 year old, we've have a wild time. We are all staying at their house for the night. All I can say is "Thank God". Their place is huge!!! Five bedrooms and 3 full baths. A pool. A huge yard. It's been great!!! Although Mike did look at me this evening and said, "I don't think we could handle seven kids." :) It's not so bad. It's just overwhelming when you are one handed pouring milk in a bottle, a baby on your hip, and trying to help a three year old find a sippy cup. And that was just me. Mike was desperately trying to get all four boys in the shower while cleaning up the playroom with Charlie having a meltdown for a reason not yet known. We got through it though. And they have been great!! So now we are off to bed. We need to get an early start tomorrow with church and all. I'll fill you guys in on tomorrow's adventure.....tomorrow.

1 comment:

prechrswife said...

Wow! I'm impressed (and exhausted, just from reading that post...).

Dusty